While it's fun to be snarky, once in a while it's good to throw in something sincere. After all, life is too short not to take a break and try to gain some perspective once in a while.
150. No artist could ever compare to the mastery of Mother Nature.
151. If you're so caught up in avoiding lightning, you may not ever enjoy a single thunderstorm.
152. One of the great regrets of my life is that I suffered so many assholes so gladly for so many years, all for the sake of a paycheck.
153. There are so many gods, so many creeds, so many paths that wind and wind, while all the sad world requires is simply the art of being kind.
154. If crying doesn't make the sad things better, then why do we do it?
155. Go away, bad mood. I didn't invite you into my world today.
156. Look outside of yourself, and you will appreciate others' accomplishments, failures, hardships, and journeys.
157. I was not part of the problem, but I will be part of the solution.
158. If you can't get someone out of your head, then maybe they're supposed to be there.
159. Sometimes things happen in life that are not part of the plan. When that happens, don't give up on your dreams; just find another way to reach them.
160. Small repairs in a broken wall help to build a stronger barrier against the sea of negativity that surrounds us.
161. Everything Irie.
162. Dear Life: You have some explaining to do.
163. If you remind yourself of the great things in life, the tough times don't seem so devastating.
164. Looks can fade as quickly as the clouds pass through the sky. It's the moments that touch your heart and heal your soul that last forever, along with the people who bring them to you.
165. Forgive those who hurt you even if whatever they did is unforgiveable. You will forgive them not because they deserve it, but because you don't want to suffer every time you remember what they did to you.
166. All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine ~ Socrates
167. A hero is born among a hundred, and a wise man is found among a thousand, but an accomplished one might not be found even among a hundred thousand.
168. All noble things are as difficult as they are rare.
169. Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless in facing them. Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain but for the heart to conquer it.
170. Every passing moment is another chance to turn it around.
171. Today is going to be difficult and challenging. Today, I will face my fears and stand up for what I believe is right. Today, my noble and selfless acts may be accused of cruel and greedy intentions. No matter what the outcome, I will be stronger, my family will be closer, and I will finally have the closure that I have been seeking for so many years.
172. A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
173. Try this for a day: Instead of saying, "I hate," say "I dislike."
174. A good day starts with a positive attitude and a great cup of coffee.
175. We have to hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, and lose in order to gain, because most of life's lessons are taught through pain.
176. Kudos to those who have the abilities to do what I cannot do.
177. My dreams are bigger than my wallet, but I'll find a way.
178. Realize your potential.
179. Don't overreact or give advice too quickly. This only trains people not to be open with you.
180. The only one who is responsible for the way your life works out is you. You cannot change the past, but you can take responsibility for your future. All it takes is a decision. Decide to live a life of discipline rather than one of regret. Remember that discipline weighs ounces and regret weighs tons.
181. Beneath the criticism is an underlying message. Criticism is a smoke screen for deeper feelings. Compare criticism to cheese on a mousetrap. What happens when the mouse takes the cheese? He gets his tail caught in the trap. That's what happens when you take the bait of criticism. Don't take the bait.
182. Staying connected is more important than making your point.
183. Saying nothing when you really want to say something only pushes those differences, disagreements, and conflicts under a simmering surface. Just be careful about how you air your feelings when you decide to open up during a conflict.
184. Nothing will be gained by blaming others for your misfortune. Jealousy will not get you anywhere; it will only give you restlessness.
185. I can't pinpoint the moment when we started working toward uncommon goals, but I'm fairly certain that it corresponds with the moment when we stopped being productive.
186. Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove. But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins became a tourist attraction.
187. I cannot change the seasons or the wind (at least, not yet), but I can change myself.
188. Although I have loved and lost, it does not make this tragic time any less devastating. All that I can do is remember the life and love that was given and give thanks for the wonderful people brought together at such an enormous expense.
189. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal.
190. When you are sorrowful, look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
191. As devastating as things may seem, there is always that glimmer of hope to guide you through the storm.
192. I'm pretty much destined for greatness. I'm just pacing myself so I don't freak you out. ~ Shelley from the comments section
193. Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. ~ Albert Einstein, as suggested by Me in the comments section
194. Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. ~ Groucho Marx, as suggested by Me in the comments section
195. If you watch the Titanic backwards, it's about a magical boat that emerges from the sea and saves people. ~ Myself from the comments section
People will forget what you say, they will forget what you do, but they will NEVER forget how you make them feel.
Today's attitude is brought to you by the stupid people of the world!
People r made 2 be loved & things r made 2 be used". The confusion in the World is "people r being used & things r being loved." Crazy but true
When people beat around the bush with their en-u-endow in stead of having the balls, to be real and really say whats on there mind.TWO FACED.
Too many people buy things they don't need,with money they don't have, trying to impress people they don't even like.
Don't ever let people get to you, live life the way you want not the way anyone else wants you to. And don't ever change for anyone else just be yourself. :)
Sometimes we have to take a step back in order to see who's important, who's not, who wants to be part of your life, and who don't!
Some people change for people to be excepted. Some people forget about those they don't need to change for.
never judge a person unless you've walked in their same shoes. you never know what life has in store for you.
Maybe it's people like you that make people like me need medication.
...There comes a time in life when you realize not to worry about the people in your past there's a reason the didn't make it to your future!
I choose to be honest, and people choose to take it the wrong way..
Ever notice that the ones that claim to hate lying and playing games the most are the ones that are the best at those things??
is wondering...why is it that people who screw you over have the nerve to call you for help when it is convenient for them?
Have a great attitude And a brilliant Style xxx bussie www.attitude-And-Style.be
would rather wear pork chop panties in a lion's den than deal with some people
Ignorance can be fixed, but stupid is forever.
Says people are like puzzles..some are easy to figure out..and others are missing a few pieces..and you will never figure them out...